Course 10 CEUs $110.00
Participant will be able to:
1) Describe the Anatomy and Physiology of Men and Women.
2) Explain the Human Sexual Response Cycle.
3) Demonstrate Knowledge of Sexual Development.
4) Assess Signs and Symptoms of Sexual Abuse.
5) List Special Issues for Individuals, Couples and Sexual Minorities.
6) List DSM IV Classifications of Gender Identity and Sexual Dysfunction.
7) Analyze Treatment Considerations and Option.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
History Pioneers and Research
Ethics and the Role of Therapist
II. Sexual Development
Children and Sexuality
Onset of Puberty
Male and Female Reproductive Systems
III. Physiology and Anatomy
Definitions of Terms
Human Sexual Response Cycle
Same Sex Relationships
IV. Special Issues and Sexuality
Sexually Transmitted Diseases
V. DSM IV Disorders
CA BBS #2387
TX BSWE #CS3518
Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling # BAP 745
NAADAC # 389